Tours & Departures
MEDJUGORJE TRAVEL PACKAGES
Our pilgrimage to Medjugorje travel packages generally include:
- Direct return flights from the UK to Dubrovnik
- Airport transfers
- Full support from our knowledgeable local guides and representatives
- Hotel accommodation in our selected properties
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A detailed programme of religious ceremonies, events and special masses; organised by our spiritual leader
- Guided tours and visits
- Social evenings for the group
- Day trips: Spend a few relaxing days on the Croatian coast, we have a selection of packages that combine both time in Medjugorje and a few days on the Adriatic coast near Dubrovnik.
Talk to our team for travel advice and to start planning your pilgrimage.
THE STORY OF MEDJUGORJE
Our Lady appeared to Ivan, Jakov, Marija, Mirjana, Vicka and Ivanka on 24th June 1981 on the place known as Apparition Hill. She had a message of peace and has continued to appear to some of the visionaries daily for many years sharing with them important messages.
These apparitions of Our Lady of Medjugorje, also known as Queen of Peace, still take place today, although less regularly.
Saint James Church and Apparition Hill are the two main places of worship at Medjugorje. Apparition Hill is often climbed by pilgrims visiting the sanctuary and, along the path, a wooden cross marks the site where the Blessed Virgin made the first call to peace in 1981.
Pilgrimages to Medjugorje have been authorised by the Vatican since 2019.
THINGS TO DO ON A PILGRIMAGE TO MEDJUGORJE
These are some of our top things to experience while on pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
- Enjoy the views from Apparition Hill
- Walk the Way of the Cross
- Feel the peace at Saint James Church
- Meet the visionaries of Medjugorje
- Relax by the coast in the nearby Croatian Riviera and explore the stunning Old Town in Dubrovnik
Read all our latest articles, travel inspiration and travel tips and advice on our PILGRIMAGES TRAVEL BLOG.
Fill in this form and we will send you travel suggestions