The Diocese of Lancaster Lourdes Pilgrimage takes place from 23rd to 30th July 2024, under the Leadership of Bishop of Lancaster Rt Rev Paul Swarbrick.
A detailed religious programme has been organised by Joe Walsh Tours and the Diocese of Lancaster. and pilgrims will have the full support of our knowledgeable local team in Lourdes.
The Diocese of Lancaster Lourdes Pilgrimage 2024 includes:
- Direct return flights from Liverpool Airport to Lourdes
- 1 piece of check in luggage
- Transfers on arrival at Lourdes Airport to your hotel and return
- 7 nights accommodation at the Sanctuary with a great selection of hotels to choose from: Hotel St Louis de France £899pps, St George £969pps, Hotel Agena £919pps or Hotel Eliseo £999pps
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served each day
- Pilgrimage prayer book and name badge
- Airport taxes and charges and UK government levy
- Lourdes city tax and Sanctuary contribution
We hope you can join us.
To book, download the booking form on the top left or contact the Joe Walsh Tours team.