Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Discover amazing Thailand, a Kingdom of contrasts and the most diverse holiday destination in the Far East. Here you can experience the delights of a rich Siamese culture featuring idyllic beaches and exotic scenic beauty, native tradition, modern city sophistication and unspoiled rural wilderness.
Thailand truly has something for everyone; from modern bustling Bangkok to the lush mountain jungle of the north. Enjoy top class facilities in the luxurious beach resorts perched on beautiful sandy beaches, modern high-rise shopping centres, chaotic local bazaars, ornate temples and ancient icons of Thai royalty.
The renowned Islands of Phuket and Koh Samui provide idyllic beaches and relaxing surroundings, while Cha-Am, Hua Hin and Pattaya are also famous for their world-class golf courses. Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai are more rural and traditional and provide an excellent extension to your Thai beach or city holiday. Bangkok is a modern and bustling city and boasts a huge variety of world-class shopping and sightseeing opportunities.
Dining in Thailand is a real pleasure; experience a delicious symphony of textures, flavours and colours with a tasty array of side dishes and dips, chutneys and sauces to complement your main meal. The traditional desserts are simply addictive – enjoy!
Let our experienced travel consultants recommend your perfect itinerary, taking in the best of city, beach and culture and experience the legendary hospitality of the friendly locals that creates lifelong memories of an exceptional holiday.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Sightseeing: Try to go sightseeing as early as possible. You will avoid the crowds, it’s a lot cooler and you'll have time to relax in the afternoon when it can be much hotter.
- Floating markets: Take a trip by traditional longtailed boat to the famous floating market at Damnoen Saduak. En route you will get a glimpse of local riverside life before experiencing the exhilarating chaos of the market as featured in the Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun".
- Currency: Thai Baht (TBH)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: €1.20 - €3.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €20
- 3 Course meal: €8 - €20
- Time Difference is GMT: + 7 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Languages: Thai
- Climate: Hot & humid tropical climate
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets USA 2 pin, USA 3 pin and Europlug 2 pin are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Thailand must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus, Hepatitis A&B, in some areas Malaria are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.