Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Located at the southernmost tip of Baja California are the towns of San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. Cabo San Lucas is the party town, San José del Cabo is quaint and quiet, and the strip of coast in between is fertile soil for some of the most extravagantly luxurious resorts in Mexico and some of the world's best golf courses. Like many Mexican beach destinations, the best time to visit Los Cabos is from Christmas to Easter. Whale watching season is December to March and great fishing is available year-round. Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo are 21 miles apart.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXB) | The US dollar is widely accepted
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €3
- Bottle of Wine: from €5 - €10
- 3 Course meal: €10 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: - 6 hours - Daylight savings +1 hour, April to October
- Airports: Los Cabos (SJD)
- Flight duration: 10 hours 40 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 1 hour
- Languages: Spanish
- Climate: Varied climate. Temperate above the 24th parallel, tropical below it
- Voltage: 127V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets USA 2 pin and USA 3 pin are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Mexico must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Diphtheria & Rabies - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.