Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Somewhere between 5 stars and heaven... Vatulele Island resort is located on one of the most stunning islands in the world. Once you arrive you know that you have reached paradise, the sounds, smells, and sites of Vatulele will remain with you forever.
Vatulele Island is a stunning 31 sq km (12 sq miles) in area, and similar in shape to a footprint. warmth. The crystal waters of Vatulele invite every kind of water-based activity, including sailing, paddling, snorkelling, fishing, and diving.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Fijian Dollar (FJD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: from €1.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €5
- 3 Course meal: €4 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 12 hours (Daylight Savings + 1, Oct - Jan)
- Airports: Nadi (NAN)
- Flight duration: 20 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Bau Fijian, Fiji Hindi
- Climate: Tropical Marine
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type I, 3 pin is used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No visa is required. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Fiji.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Fiji must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus & Hepatitis A. Please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.