Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Taveuni Island Resort is the jewel of the Pacific, set on ten acres of immaculate manicured gardens and accommodating 14 privileged couples. There are only twelve accommodations, so each house is positioned for privacy and to take advantage of the spectacular views over the azure ocean and surrounding islands. Taveuni is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers alike. It is home to dense rain forests, over a hundred waterfalls and rivers, world famous dive sites, world class fishing and wonderful cultural experiences. Taveuni Island really is a magical Paradise nestled in tropical Fiji.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Fijian Dollar (FJD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: from €1.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €5
- 3 Course meal: €4 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 12 hours (Daylight Savings + 1, Oct - Jan)
- Airports: Nadi (NAN)
- Flight duration: 20 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Bau Fijian, Fiji Hindi
- Climate: Tropical Marine
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type I, 3 pin is used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No visa is required. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Fiji.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Fiji must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus & Hepatitis A. Please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.