Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
The jewel of Africa. Our 12-Day Uganda Explorer will expose you to the breathtaking beauty of this country, as well as provide life-changing interaction with the Silverback Gorillas and Chimpanzees that Uganda is renowned for. This trip will also introduce you to the famous 'Mountains of the Moon' - the Rwenzori Mountans - as well as the legendary Nile and the awesome Murchison Falls, amongst other unique experiences.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Ugandan Shilling (UGX)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €2
- Bottle of Wine: €10
- 3 Course meal: €4 - €12
- Time Difference is GMT: + 3 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Airports: Entebbe (EBB)
- Flight duration: 9 hours approximately
- Transfer time: 40 minutes
- Languages: English, Swahili
- Climate: Tropical
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type G are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): Yes
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Uganda must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Yellow Fever, Polio, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Rabies, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Meningococcal Meningitis, Cholera, Malaria are recommended - please consult your GP
- These prices are given as a guide only.