Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
If Namibia is your ultimate destination, then try our 12-day Namibia Camping Safari, taking in the wonders of the Namib - the oldest desert in the world - including Sossusvlei, and Spitskop, and the desolate beauty of the Skeleton Coast with multiple shipwrecks and seal colonies en-route to Etosha National Park. Or if you want to include Namibia into a Southern African experience, our 24-Day Cape Town - Johannesburg via Victoria Falls Tour will give you 10 days in this beautiful country.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Namibian Dollar (NAD) N$
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1 - €1.50
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €2
- Bottle of Wine: €8
- 3 Course meal: €2 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight Savings + 1, Sept - Apr)
- Airports: Windhoek (WDH)
- Flight duration: 11 hours 20 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 1 hour
- Languages: Afrikaans, English, German, Setswana, Oshiwambo
- Climate: Arid to semi-arid climate
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type D and type M are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Namibia must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Rabies, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Meningococcal Meningitis, Malaria are recommended - please consult your GP
- These prices are given as a guide only.