Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Mozambique is a crossroads of landscapes and cultures inherited from Arab traders and Portuguese colonials. Combine these influences with the stunning beaches of the Bazaruto Archipelago, throw in a healthy measure of wildlife courtesy of the Kruger Park and Mozambique wilderness areas, and you have our 17-Day Mozambique Transfrontier Explorer. Our 24-Day Southern Circle will also introduce you to the delights of this melting pot.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Mozambican metical (MZN)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €0.50- €1.50
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €2
- Bottle of Wine: €9
- 3 Course meal: €8 - €35
- Time Difference is GMT: + 2 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Airports: Maputo (MPM)
- Flight duration: 12 hours 20 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 30 minutes
- Languages: Portuguese
- Climate: Tropical
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type C, type F and type M are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): Yes
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Mozambique must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Yellow Fever, Polio, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Rabies, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Meningococcal Meningitis, Malaria are recommended - please consult your GP
- These prices are given as a guide only.