Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Xian is home to The Terracotta Warriors, one of China's major tourist attractions. This world famous spectacle features over 10,000 stone soldiers, archers and chariots standing in battle formation. Other attractions in Xian include the old city walls and the Muslim quarter.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Chinese Yuan (CNY)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1 - €1.50
- Bottle of Beer: €1.50 - €4.50
- Bottle of Wine: €15 - €20
- 3 Course meal: €15 per person
- Time Difference is GMT: + 8 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Airports: Xi An (XIY)
- Flight duration: 11 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 50 minutes
- Languages: Chinese
- Climate: Varies significantly from region to region
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets USA 2 pin and CEE 7/16 Europlug are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): Yes - required prior to departure.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to China must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Tetanus, Typhoid, Malaria, Hepatitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.