Dubai is a diverse and delightful holiday destination offering glitz, glamour and a huge choice of entertainment options. A modern and cosmopolitan city, it also enjoys a rich Arabian culture and tradition. Dubai offers exceptional standards of accommodation; choose one of the superb hotels along the beach offering services and facilities that are second-to-none. Or alternatively there is a wide range of better value hotels in the city - an ideal base for shopaholics. Dubai is a shopper’s dream with a variety of shopping experiences on offer. Browse the many modern shopping centres boasting the best in top designer labels, electronics and duty free goods, while the traditional open air Souks sell everything from spices and carpets to textiles and gold. The Gold Souk is one of the largest retail gold markets in the world and sells fantastic jewellery.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on 01 241 0800 or email email@example.com.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner: This is a fun and relaxing way to see Dubai. Enjoy a delicious dinner serving both Arabic and Western food while cruising by Dubai’s major landmarks aboard a traditional wooden dhow.
- Dune Dinner Safari Tour: No visit to Dubai would be complete without a trip to the desert. This tour comprises of an exciting dune drive in 4-wheel drive vehicles, a trip to a camel farm, camel riding, sand-surfing, henna painting and, finally, a fabulous Arabian BBQ under the stars, accompanied by traditional bellydancing entertainment.
- Currency: UAE Dirham (AED)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: €6 - €7
- Bottle of Wine: from €15
- 3 Course meal: €15 - €30
- Time Difference is GMT: + 4 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Airports: Dubai (DXB)
- Flight duration: 7 hours 40 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 40 minutes
- Languages: Arabic
- Climate: Subtropical-arid
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type G 3 pin is used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to the United Arab Emirates must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Hepatitis, Polio & Typhoid are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.