The Maltese Archipelago is formed by the islands of Malta, Gozo and Comino. Strategically located between the island of Sicily and the north coast of Africa, it has been occupied throughout history by several civilisations which have left a mark in the cultural heritage of the islands.
With truly Mediterranean weather, stunning beaches, rocky cliffs, caves, plenty of activities, historical and cultural sites and with the UNESCO World Heritage City of Valletta, Malta offers everything you are looking for your well deserved holidays.
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 9 - € 20
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Malta
- Flight duration: Approx. 4 hours
- Languages: Maltese and English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long,dry summers
- Voltage: 240V A/C throughout the island, sockets outlets and sockets of flat 3 pin type are used
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Malta must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.