Joe Walsh Tours in conjunction with Concorde Travel offer an extensive range of holidays to Croatia from Ireland (departing Dublin every Wednesday from now until October and we also have selected departures from Cork, Ireland West Airport Knock and Shannon).
With an easy going atmosphere and a tranquil pace of life, Croatia is the perfect destination for a relaxing sun holiday. It lies along the Adriatic coast, has over 1,185 coastal islands and enjoys a sunny Mediterranean climate. It enjoys a rich culture that dates back to the 7th century AD. Enjoy the clear crystal waters of the Adriatic Sea, the historical cities and the beautiful landscapes of this attractive region.
You will find a wide selection of options to choose from in our Croatia programme and we have a variety of packages to suit everyone's needs. Discover stunning scenery, gorgeous beaches, delicious foods and hospitable people.
- Currency: Croatian Kuna
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 7 - € 25
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Dubrovnik
- Flight duration: approx. 3 hours
- Languages: Croatian. Many people speak English, German and Italian
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long dry summers
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type F 2 pin is widely used with Type C 2 pin sometimes seen in use
- Vaccinations: Tetanus and Hepatitis A are recommended - please consult your GP.
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Croatia must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.