Shrines of France
Choose from the two available routes
Our multi centre Shrines of France pilgrimage tour will give you the opportunity to combine a visit to Lourdes, the world’s most famous Marian Shrine, with some of the most important French Shrines. Choose from the two available routes and visit Rocamadour or Paray-le-Monial, Avignon and Ars before arriving in Nevers - St. Bernadette's resting place. We then continue on to Paris and finish the pilgrimage in Lisieux, the Shrine of St. Therese.
With carefully selected hotels, luxury air-conditioned coach transport throughout the tour and full assistance of a Joe Walsh Tours pilgrimage coordinator, this wonderful escorted tour is a great option for a truly comprehensive week of spiritual devotion.
Our Shrines of France pilgrimages for 2018 are now SOLD OUT. Availability for 2019 will be available at the end of the year.
A typical Shrines of France Pilgrimage package includes:
» Direct flight from Dublin to Tarbes-Lourdes Airport
» English speaking guide assistance throughout the pilgrimage
» Luxury air-conditioned coach for all transfers and tours
» Hotel accommodation throughout the itinerary
» Daily breakfast and dinner; lunch also included in Lourdes
» Direct flight from Paris to Dublin
» Daily programme of sightseeing and guided tours
» Full programme of religious ceremonies and special masses
» Full assistance of Joe Walsh Tours guides and representatives
* Please note that the itineraries may operate in reverse order, starting in Paris and returning from Lourdes.
For additional information, please call one of our Pilgrimage Specialists:
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Local time: GMT +1 hour
- Airports: Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE), Paris (CDG)
- Flight duration: Lourdes 2 hours 15 minutes approximately; Paris 1 hour 15 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 20 minutes from Tarbes-Lourdes airport to Lourdes; 40 minutes from Paris CDG to Paris
- Languages: French; many people speak English
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets continental round 2 pin type are used
- Visa: not required for EU citizens; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: EU passport holders travelling to France must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities