Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
On Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, Riviera Maya, is famous for its white sand beaches and All Inclusive holiday resorts. The great outdoors beckons travellers to the Riviera Maya with a number of eco-parks where you can swim, relax and simply admire the breath-taking views. Xcaret’s 200-acre park offers rivers for swimming, a butterfly sanctuary, play with dolphins, snorkel, snuba (diving without a tank) and enjoy the lush tropical surroundings. Xel-Ha, which is also located in Riviera Maya, is a private lagoon park that also offers a variety of nature activities. Don’t miss out on Sian Ka’an, a 1.3 million-acre ecological park.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXB) | The US dollar is widely accepted
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €3
- Bottle of Wine: from €5 - €10
- 3 Course meal: €10 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: - 6 hours - Daylight savings +1 hour, April to October
- Airports: Cancun (CUN)
- Flight duration: 9 hours 40 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 40 minutes
- Languages: Spanish
- Climate: Varied climate. Temperate above the 24th parallel, tropical below it
- Voltage: 127V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets USA 2 pin and USA 3 pin are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Mexico must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Diphtheria & Rabies - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.