Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
We are pleased to announce that our popular 16-Day Zimbabwe Overland Camping Safari is back on schedule. This is one of the most beautiful regions on the sub-continent, and this Tour gives you the best of the best. Visit the Zimbabwe Ruins en-route to Lake Kariba via some spectacular Game Reserves - and then take in the mighty Zambezi River (including a rafting experience you will not forget) and Victoria Falls - with lots of optional extras. Finish the trip with awesome game viewing in Hwange, and a visit to Matobo on your way back to Johannesburg via Bulawayo. Our 24-day Cape Town-Johannesburg via Victoria Falls trip also takes in some of the highlights of Zimbabwe.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Zimbabwean Dollar (ZWD) Z$
- Glass of Coca Cola: €0.50- €1.50
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €2
- Bottle of Wine: €8
- 3 Course meal: €10 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 2 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Airports: Harare (HRE)
- Flight duration: 11 hours 15 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 30 minutes
- Languages: Shone, Ndebele, English
- Climate: Sub-tropical climate
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type D and type G are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): Yes
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Zimbabwe must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Rabies, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Diphtheria, Meningococcal Meningitis, Malaria are recommended - please consult your GP
- These prices are given as a guide only.