Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Shanghai, China’s largest and most developed city, enjoys a vibrant atmosphere and boasts a huge variety of modern entertainment options as well as historically significant sights. The picturesque Bund, Shanghai's waterfront promenade, is renowned for its lively ambiance and its strip of Art Deco buildings.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Chinese Yuan (CNY)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1 - €1.50
- Bottle of Beer: €1.50 - €4.50
- Bottle of Wine: €15 - €20
- 3 Course meal: €15 per person
- Time Difference is GMT: + 8 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Airports: Shanghai (SHA)
- Flight duration: 12 hours 15 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 50 minutes
- Climate: Varies significantly from region to region
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets USA 2 pin and CEE 7/16 Europlug are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): Yes - required prior to departure.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to China must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Tetanus, Typhoid, Malaria, Hepatitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.