Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
The Whitsunday Islands feature some of the best beaches in the world and boast miles of incredibly scenic coastline combined with a near perfect climate. They offer tropical island fantasy paired with top-class facilities and raw natural beauty...heaven on earth. Enjoy endless white sand beaches, clear turquoise waters and a choice of activity and excursion options from rainforest walks and hikes to golf, as well as snorkelling, scuba diving & cruising.
Discover the delights of Hamilton Island with its range of accommodation options from self-catering apartments to excellent 5 star hotels and villas. Or escape to Hayman, one of the world's most luxurious hideaways with stunning scenery and top-class facilities.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Try a tour to Kuranda, which includes a scenic train journey through breathtaking scenery, a Skyrail cable car ride and a visit to a rainforestation park.
- Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1.50 - €3
- Bottle of Beer: €3 - €7
- Bottle of Wine: from €8 - €16
- 3 Course meal: €18 - €40
- Time Difference is GMT: + 10 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Airports: Airlie Beach (WSY)
- Flight duration: 21 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 40 minutes
- Languages: English
- Climate: Varied region to region. North – Tropical climate. Southwest – Mediterranean climate. Southeast – Temperate climate.
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type I are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): Yes
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Australia must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Tetanus, Hepatitis B -please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.