Budva is one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic coast and one of Montenegro’s most famous tourist destinations, renowned for a wide selection of beautiful sandy beaches, some awarded with a Blue Flag, its fifteenth century fortifications and spectacular traditional architectures.
Visit the old town wall, absorb the antique and renaissance charm of Budva, take in unique theatrical plays and musical entertainment programmes, enjoy the specialities of the local cuisine and feel the hospitality of Montenegrin people.
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 9 - € 20
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Dubrovnik
- Flight duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Transfer time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Languages: Montenegrin. Many people speak English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with hot summers
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type F 2 pin and Type C 2 pin are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Montenegro must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.