Becici is a small town of less than a thousand inhabitants, offering a rare combination of unspoilt natural beauty, modern tourist facilities and a rich history and culture. It is situated along a sandy beach just a short distance away from Budva and has a wide variety of restaurants, bars and cafes.
Lounge on Becici's untouched beach and soak up the sun or explore the picturesque local fishing villages and charming local towns.
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 9 - € 20
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Dubrovnik
- Flight duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Transfer time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Languages: Montenegrin. Many people speak English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with hot summers
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type F 2 pin and Type C 2 pin are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Montenegro must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.