The town of Mellieha is on the top of a hill overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and Mellieha Bay has one of the most beatiful beaches of the island. Ideal for a relaxing holiday. Mellieha and Mellieha Bay are ideal for enjoying a relaxing drink out on a beautiful terrace. Some hotels have their own nightclub.
International cuisine is widely available as well as fast food & there are several shops and supermarkets for your essential needs. Sun bathe on the longest stretch of sandy beach in Malta, take a trip to the island of Comino or practice a wide selection of water activities.
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 9 - € 20
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Malta
- Flight duration: Approx. 4 hours
- Languages: Maltese and English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long,dry summers
- Voltage: 240V A/C throughout the island, sockets outlets and sockets of flat 3 pin type are used
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Malta must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.