Qawra & Bugibba
This is a popular tourist area and part of neighbouring resorts, Bugibba and St Pauls Bay, stretching for 5km along St Paul’s Bay, around Qawra Point and into Salina Bay. Ideal for a relaxed holiday.
It’s not renowned, however, there are few clubs and bars. Hotels have their own nightclubs and entertainment nights. There is a selection of restaurants and bars available. Water sports available, trekking, visiting nearby historical sites.
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 9 - € 20
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Malta
- Flight duration: Approx. 4 hours
- Languages: Maltese and English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long,dry summers
- Voltage: 240V A/C throughout the island, sockets outlets and sockets of flat 3 pin type are used
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Malta must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.