Considered one of the nicest resorts with a fine pebble beach and charming town centre, Tucepi is located in the very heart of Dalmatia and only a short bus journey from the main resort of Makarska. It is a holiday resort of outstanding natural beauty, offering an idyllic coast with plentiful golden beaches bordered by a turquoise sea and green Mediterranean vegetation.
Pine forests and parks provide a cool sheltering place for the town which nestles on the slopes of imposing Mt. Biokovo.
Tucepi area consists of a number of quaint villages and settlements, olive groves, vineyards and glades, rustic villas and the ancient 13th century church of St. George. It is said that the most stunning features of Croatia blend in natural harmony at Tucepi.
- Currency: Croatian Kuna
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 7 - € 25
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Dubrovnik
- Flight duration: approx. 3 hours
- Transfer time: 3 hours 40 minutes
- Languages: Croatian. Many people speak English, German and Italian
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long dry summers
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type F 2 pin is widely used with Type C 2 pin sometimes seen in use
EU citizens travelling to Croatia must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Tetanus and Hepatitis A are recommended - please consult your GP.
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Croatia must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.