Originally a small seafaring village, Rabac has evolved into an atmospheric and tourist oriented town with pleasant restaurants, music events and beach bars. Rabac has rolling green hills greeting its blue flag beaches which are known as the most beautiful in Istria. The surrounding area is excellent for hiking & biking trails and general exploration.
Despite becoming a tourist centre, Rabac still proudly emits a sense of welcoming small town charm.
- Currency: Croatian Kuna
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 7 - € 25
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Dubrovnik
- Flight duration: approx. 3 hours
- Transfer time: 3 hours 40 minutes
- Languages: Croatian. Many people speak English, German and Italian
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long dry summers
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type F 2 pin is widely used with Type C 2 pin sometimes seen in use
EU citizens travelling to Croatia must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Tetanus and Hepatitis A are recommended - please consult your GP.
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Croatia must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.