Mlini is a quaint fisherman’s village with beautiful views of the Adriatic sea, situated less than 10km from both Dubrovnik and Cavtat. Sheltered by the Spilan mountain, Mlini is incredibly picturesque with many beaches (sandy, pebble, stone and cement) that beg to be discovered and explored. Boats depart several times a day from the pleasant promenade area carrying tourists to the historic city of Dubrovnik, the charming Cavtat and the many idyllic islands which dot the coastline with regular buses also serving Cavtat and Dubrovnik.
It’s proximity to bustling tourist spots means that a quiet and relaxing stay in a tranquil Mediterranean oasis can be enjoyed without losing out on the hustle and bustle of the larger tourist areas
- Currency: Croatian Kuna
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 7 - € 25
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Dubrovnik
- Flight duration: approx. 3 hours
- Transfer time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Languages: Croatian. Many people speak English, German and Italian
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long dry summers
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type F 2 pin is widely used with Type C 2 pin sometimes seen in use
- Vaccinations: Tetanus and Hepatitis A are recommended - please consult your GP.
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Croatia must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.