Lourdes is a place of universal meeting and sharing, prayer and celebration of lifeThe annual Oblate Fathers Pilgrimage to Lourdes will take place from the 14th to 19th September 2019 from Dublin Airport. We will be taking bookings for this pilgrimage soon.
If you require assistance or intend on taking a wheelchair to Lourdes you must register your request by calling our office.
A typical Oblate Fathers Pilgrimage package includes:
» Direct flight from Dublin to Tarbes-Lourdes Airport and return
» Return airport transfers with guide assistance
» 5 nights hotel accommodation | Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
» Full programme of religious ceremonies and special masses
» Guided tours and social evenings
» Full assistance of Joe Walsh Tours guides and representatives
For additional information, please contact Pilgrimages Abroad on 01 635-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Local time: GMT +1 hour
- Airport: Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE)
- Flight duration: 2 hours 15 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 20 minutes from Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE) airport
- Languages: French; many people speak English
- Climate: Continental mountain climate with warm summers and cold, dry winters; best time to travel is April to October
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type C 2 pin and Type E 2 pin are used
- Visa: not required for EU citizens; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: EU passport holders travelling to France must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities