Diocese of Hallam
Celebrate the 160th Anniversary of the Lourdes Apparitions
The annual Hallam Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes will take place from the 1st to the 6th July 2018 from Doncaster Airport.
The pilgrimage includes a full programme of religious ceremonies, special masses and social evenings.
For additional information and bookings please telephone the Hallam Pilgrimage Office on 01302 247910, email, or visit the Diocese of Hallam website.
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Local time: GMT +1 hour
- Airport: Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE)
- Flight duration: 2 hours 15 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 20 minutes from Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE) airport
- Languages: French; many people speak English
- Climate: Continental mountain climate with warm summers and cold, dry winters; best time to travel is April to October
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type C 2 pin and Type E 2 pin are used
- Visa: not required for EU citizens; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: EU passport holders travelling to France must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities