Diocese of Arundel & Brighton
Celebrate the 160th Anniversary of the Lourdes Apparitions2019 dates for the annual Arundel & Brighton Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes will be released at the end of the year.
If you require assistance or intend on taking a wheelchair to Lourdes you must register your request by calling our office.
The pilgrimage includes a full programme of religious ceremonies, special masses and social evenings.
For additional information and bookings please visit the Diocese of Arundel & Brighton website or contact Joe Walsh Tours pilgrimage specialists:
» London 0203 468 0617
» Manchester 0161 820 8790
» Liverpool 0151 909 2871
» Cardiff 0292 000 3865
» Glasgow 0141 530 5060
» or email email@example.com
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Local time: GMT +1 hour
- Airport: Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE)
- Flight duration: 2 hours 15 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 20 minutes from Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE) airport
- Languages: French; many people speak English
- Climate: Continental mountain climate with warm summers and cold, dry winters; best time to travel is April to October
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type C 2 pin and Type E 2 pin are used
- Visa: not required for EU citizens; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: EU passport holders travelling to France must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities