Grenada | Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort and Spa
Please note that this is not a group tour or escorted tour. It is a tailor-made itinerary for individuals who wish to travel to Grenada.
Transport & Accommodation
- Flights from Dublin via Gatwick to Grenada with British Airways
- Transfer on arrival to hotel
- 7 nights accommodation in the La Source Grenada in a Luxury Room on an All Inclusive basis
- Transfer from hotel to Grenada Airport
- Defying every convention of traditional design, the new Sandals LaSource Grenada takes innovation beyond the realm of imagination to create an extraordinary resort unlike anything you have ever experienced. Pools in the sky and living rooms in swimming pools. Private plunge pools, cascading waterfalls and meandering river pools. Here, in the heart of Grenada's exclusive Pink Gin Beach, on an exotic island paradise where the intoxicating scents of spice and tropical blooms make a heady elixir for romance, we've taken the best of everything to create a whole new Sandals experience... one that takes you beyond the unexpected.
- Home to both black sand and white sand beaches with water so blue and clear that coral formations can be spotted from the air, Grenada's volcanic origin has created a landscape of great beauty and variety, with rainforests, a 13-acre crater lake, cascading cliffs, and hot springs. Explore the natural splendor of the lush terrain and discover the history of the Island of Spice with visits to historic forts or the underwater sculpture park. Located in the southeastern Caribbean just north of Trinidad and Venezuela, the tri-island state of Grenada is made up of three islands, Grenada being the largest, occupying 133 square miles.
- Travel insurance €45 per person
- Prices are inclusive of airline taxes and charges
- Meals where not stated are not included in the price
- Standard in-flight catering is included with the package
- Itinerary may be subject to change; E&OE
- All bookings protected by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland (T.O. 052 | T.A. 0689) and the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK (ATOL 5163)